What’s the Position About?
Our team is proud to adhere to AAHA standards and we continue to remain AAHA accredited to this day. We pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment not just for our patients and clients, but for ourselves. Rigid focus is placed on helping ourselves and each other grow into better members of the hospital. Webinars, books, courses, videos, and other resources are valued, shared, and highly encouraged to pursue.
This position is for individuals who have veterinary medicine at their core. Individuals who are looking to find a home hospital where they can comfortably grow, learn, be a part of a solid, respectful team, and live a great quality of life.
What are We About?
Dr. Davis is an experienced veterinarian and business owner and has led TLVH for over 20 years. At Terra Linda Veterinary Hospital, we are proud to be privately owned.
Our team strives to go above and beyond for our patients, we are committed to practicing high-quality medicine without corporate boundaries.
We understand the upsetting gap between client education and treatment. That is why we emphasize educating our clients and providing transparent treatment costs. It is most important to us to adhere to our values of honesty and transparency.
Join our team of All-Stars if you are ready to take control, make a real and palpable difference, and truly develop in life and your career!
What Skills are Vital?
- 2+ years of clinical experience in the veterinary industry
- Proper pet handling
- Ability to assist with treatment on pets including but not limited to vaccines, ear cleanings, nail trims, anal gland expressions, bloodwork, radiographs, etc.
- Surgical prep, assistance, and monitoring
- Client education (flea control, preventative care, explaining medical concepts to clients, etc.)
- Preparation of lab samples and familiarity of Idexx in-house equipment
- Ability to organize, stay focused, prioritize and multi-task. Positive can-do attitude!
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and continuous learning
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- 401k after 12 months
- Sick time
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Professional Development Assistance
- A real chance to see the difference you make!
Apply and join us. We are awesome and you can be, too!
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law. We’re cool as heck!
Job Type: Full-time
Company’s website: www.terralindavet.com
Salary: $28-$35 per hour
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday (currently)
Experience: 2+ years of clinical experience in the veterinary industry